- Woman using gun’s laser sight to play with cat shoots friend
- Man swallowed by whale expects public to swallow his story
- To do lists
- Canadian man charged for flying his helicopter to a Dairy Queen to pick up ice cream cake
- Facebook spreads disinformation
- People are still protesting mask mandates
- Mt Everest is getting slammed with COVID-19
- Car Names – You’re Saying it Wrong
- Lost apple varieties
Brian hosts a special night of sketch comedy, music parodies, and more.
Join host Count Jazzula and his spooky friends for What a Night’s Halloween show. Watch him perform spooky song parodies, tell humorous monologue jokes, and maybe even eat some candy. He is undying after all, which includes his undying teeth… and undying gingivitis. PG-13 family-friendly fun!
Premiering right here on Halloween night: 7:30pm, October 31, 2020.
- Venus has the hots for life
- Murder Hornet hitman
- Top 5 Condiments
- Job interviewing over ZOOM
This is the first show I’ve done since the Black Lives Matter movement has reignited around the world, and I wanted to just take a minute to focus on it, for my humble audience of friends and family.
Lot’s of smart people are bringing solutions to the table — and knowledge — so I’ve included a list of links here with this episode. In my show notes I have links to videos, articles, and ways to use your own money to help.
Also in this episode:
- Special guest, magician Tyler Twombly
- TV shows as food dishes
- Brian Draws the States
Vox.com: What “Defund the Police” really means
NPR.org: ‘Me And White Supremacy’ Helps You Do The Work Of Dismantling Racism
Forbes: Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Votes to Replace Police
Black Lives Matter