- Facebook spreads disinformation
- People are still protesting mask mandates
- Mt Everest is getting slammed with COVID-19
- Car Names – You’re Saying it Wrong
- Lost apple varieties
This is the first show I’ve done since the Black Lives Matter movement has reignited around the world, and I wanted to just take a minute to focus on it, for my humble audience of friends and family.
Lot’s of smart people are bringing solutions to the table — and knowledge — so I’ve included a list of links here with this episode. In my show notes I have links to videos, articles, and ways to use your own money to help.
Also in this episode:
- Special guest, magician Tyler Twombly
- TV shows as food dishes
- Brian Draws the States
Vox.com: What “Defund the Police” really means
NPR.org: ‘Me And White Supremacy’ Helps You Do The Work Of Dismantling Racism
Forbes: Minneapolis City Council Unanimously Votes to Replace Police
Black Lives Matter